Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

I legitimately can't remember a single countdown timer style announcement that actually did what it was supposed to when it hit zero. It's great that it's up on YouTube though.

Thoughts:

So the animations still look like poo poo. I like how the ghouls jumping over the shopping cart and pushing it aside was cleverly done in a way that almost hides this fact, but it's really nothing that couldn't happen in Fallout 3 or New Vegas. The environments look to be immersive though, and that's what I look for.

What time period does this take place in? I remember reading something about Bethesda decreeing that all games must advance the timeline; no going backward. The flashbacks to the nukes and the dog that looks like maybe it lived in that house make me think maybe it can't be more than twelve years or so... but then the Brotherhood of Steel have airships, so who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU