Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.
Guerrand posted this in the Spotify thread, a Spotify playlist with a lot of the music used during or in-between segments.

Click

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

maxnmona posted:

The man in the well wasn't Sedaris. It's also one of the more memorable stories TAL has ever had.

Anyone remember which episode that was? I remember loving that story.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Is there a good list of songs used in the show somewhere? I'm looking for this quiet, sort of ambient saxophone (trumpet?) piece, but now I can't remember in which episode I heard it last,

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Thanks for the help, it was this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_KSoXE7E8Y

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

The app comes with free access to the archive? Why didn't I know this, buying immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Which episode has the Santa Claus wars? That was a perfect shorter segment.

• Locked thread