Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

The delicious snack cake.
This is seriously THE best podcast. The production is top-notch, but the content is what makes it. Every episode is rich, independent from each other, and will entertain for an hour and then some more, as you think about things long after the episode has ended.
I've been listening to all episodes for only a few months, but I'm going to try to go back and listen to all of them, starting with everyone's favorite posts here. So, thank you all for sharing! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

The delicious snack cake.
The dancers were good, although their 2nd act was far more entertaining than the first one. The worst part was the black guy telling the "drilling for water" story.
But all in all, I'm very glad I went to this.

Also, I'd never even looked at a picture of Ira Glass. I didn't know what he looked like until last night. :allears:

• Locked thread