Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EAThief
Aug 28, 2006

I swear it's not what you think

I just beat this for the first time and I got the Dark Lord ending. I thought you were only supposed to get that if you join the Darkwraith covenant with that other snake guy that isn't Frampt?

I also started with the pendant since I was told that it reveals some story stuff but as far as I can tell that never happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAThief
Aug 28, 2006

Are there ways to farm titanite slabs/pure colored titanite? I only got a slab from the stray demon, but I haven't found any others.

EAThief
Aug 28, 2006

Cinroth posted:

Hello this video owns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esk2nuLGKzY

Yup, gonna have to do this now

EAThief
Aug 28, 2006

I finally decided to grind out the last few things I needed to get the plat yesterday and finished up today.

Twenty minutes later I get the yellow light. Glad I bothered to sync my trophies right after I got it :v:

• Locked thread