Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

I feel like I'm so far in over my head with this game. Seriously. I'm at the taurus demon, and I know how to kill him, I even found an attack that takes off 25% of his health in one swipe, but the controls just won't let me win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

I guess I grinded ahead of the curve or something because the Capra demon went down in less than thirty seconds, and the bell gargoyles were a pair of scrubs. This is weird because the taurus demon probably killed me 20 times or more.

The drake sword might as well be a cheat code if you're strong enough to rock it one-handed.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

DiscoMouse posted:

2) I think I can pass the dragon on the bridge by keeping my shield up (dropped my guard last time) but is that the right way to do it? Seems a bit cheap.

I've made it by just taking the hits and chugging health and by mad dashing through the skeletons to that alcove in the side. I'm sure there are more elegant ways, but those both work with a little luck.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

This might be a bit of a vague question, but is it possible to backtrack to Firelink from the Depths? I haven't tried, but I want to figure out if it's possible before i attempt it.

• Locked thread