Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
surrender903
Dec 22, 2006
U2 Fan
Pillbug
im sl 13 on ps3 looking to get by the gargoyle if anyone is up for it :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surrender903
Dec 22, 2006
U2 Fan
Pillbug

Capsaicin posted:

This is getting brutal. Just when I think I get past an area that's been troubling me (the first time you meet the boar), I get to another area that just wipes me out (the skeleton with the cloak soon after).

I hated those skeletons. Stupid parry move.

surrender903
Dec 22, 2006
U2 Fan
Pillbug

Capsaicin posted:

I'm guessing that I don't want to fight that big guy underneath the blacksmith in the Parish? :ohdear:

He is big and slow, you can chip away at him slowly if you want. Watch out for his jump.

surrender903
Dec 22, 2006
U2 Fan
Pillbug

Sankis posted:

It does. It's a really fantastic guide. My only issue with it is that the maps are not always clear, but it's more the games fault for being so vertical which makes it harder to map.

The guide is great. Chocked full of info. I have minor gripes with it, but nothing that makes me regret purchasing.

surrender903
Dec 22, 2006
U2 Fan
Pillbug

Eddain posted:

Pyromancy for NG, sorcery for NG+ and onward. 4-shotting Sif, Gywn, O+S with Homing Crystal Soulmass is just too funny. 2200+ damage per cast is obscene.

Miracles for laughter.

I like Crystal Homing soul mass. The downside is that you have to be close to the enemy for it to set off.

• Locked thread