Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr VideoGames 0.299
Feb 15, 2007

i really think you're overestimating how much
i love having dog shit smushed all over my face
How do I manually aim with bows and crossbows? LB, LT, and RB all fire, RT makes my character do this weird jerk movement, none of the d-pad directions do anything, and the face buttons do what they always do.

Unless you CAN'T aim with bows and crossbows, in which case, why the hell is this message trying to tell me to go for headshots at the top of a tower in Undead Burg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr VideoGames 0.299
Feb 15, 2007

Welp just lost a buncha humanity and souls and frankly I'm crushed so doo hoo hoo the hard game got the best of me. DOINK

Dr VideoGames 0.299
Feb 15, 2007

I throw myself off the nearest cliff every time I get invaded because gently caress you people why would I give any of you the satisfaction of one-shotting me.

Dr VideoGames 0.299
Feb 15, 2007

Tokyo Sex Whale posted:

But sometimes I have schtick! You're missing my schtick :(

And I'm just trying to at least finish the game once before I even dip a toe into whatever the hell it is you guys have been talking about for the last hundred pages or so. Having some Kool-Aid lookin' motherfucker jaunt up to me and then one-shot me with a fireball and then do some lovely gesture isn't part of the experience; it's giving somebody else a good time and me not so good of a time. I JUST WANTED TO KINDLE MY loving FIRE YOU lovely TEENAGER.

Y'all playing a way different game than I am. I just got past those loving archers in Anor Londo after dying a billion times and it turns out the secret to getting past them is to make them walk off the loving edge of the building.

TaurusOxford posted:

Sometimes invaders are total jobbers.

Total blow-jobbers, that is.

Dr VideoGames 0.299
Feb 15, 2007

Chard posted:

Just play in offline mode bro :solved:

And not get a timestamp on my cheevos!? I'm not a loving savage here, people.

• Locked thread