Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop
Anyone know if gamestop in canada is going to have the dark souls guide? From the promo it looks amazing however i can find anything about it on their website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop
gently caress, none of the gamestops near me got a copy of the strategy guide, nor are they getting any. Also amazon already says its out of print, and the big bookstore here chapters is not getting any.

Is there any other way to get it?

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop
Where exactly do i get the heal miracle?

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop
Anyone have a suggestion for a new weapon? I have been using a sword/shield with the drake sword. However, i just beat the swamps and i really don't feel like the sword is cutting it any more. I really have no idea, what would be a good replacement. Any ideas?

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop
Does anyone have a recommendation for a weapon? Drake sword simply is not cutting it for me any more. So i am guessing i need to start upgrading a weapon using the titanite stones. What is a good replacement for the drake sword?

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop

Filthy Monkey posted:

It depends on your definition of 'high level', but at 41 I am rocking a Fire Iaido +5, and it wrecks the poo poo out of the Drake Blade. Get some green titanite and upgrade a fire weapon at the smith in the catacombs.

Get some green titanite and make a fire weapon! I just did this area yesterday, and was killing them in three hits.

Seriously, people should take their souls and make a drat fire weapon with their base weapon of choice. They are extremely useful.

Fire weapon!

You drop down from a spot on the roof. Go up and to the left of where you come out. There will be a spot where one of the golems can chuck poo poo at you. There will be a broken part of the wall you can drop down to in order to get to the bonfire. If you are lucky somebody will have left a note there.

You can see the bonfire near the first bridge mechanism, through the rocks. You need to go on a little further to get to it though. Lower down there will be a ladder which goes up to near that area. At the base of the ladder, there is a wall you can go through.

Where do I get green titanite?

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop

Gildiss posted:

I am farming that stuff now in between writing a paper and let me say this. It is rare.

Can anyone give me directions to the Hidden blacksmith in the catacombs?

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop
Well i am SL 62, and i simply cannot beat sens fortress. Is there any other way than going through the giant maze of tiny balance beams and guillotines? I have been at this for about 4-5 hours now and i am really really getting frusturated. The worst part is, after i go through everything dodging boulders, the top room i always screw up the timing slightly. Or get hit by lighting.

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop
Has anyone played around with the Flamberge? In comparision to the claymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UberJumper
May 20, 2007
woop
Why does the steam edition unlock at 7pm tommorow?

• Locked thread