Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon

Chachi posted:

I keep hearing from people about how the big jerk up on the ramparts was supposed to drop a weapon when he died. Does this happen 100% of the time? All he gave me was a thousand souls and a headache :sigh:

You can get his axe but there's no foolproof way to get it just yet. I got it the first time and then restarted, fought him the exact same way, and didn't get it. It may just be a random drop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon
I just helped two people beat Capra Demon and got two thank you messages. :3:

I'll happily help anyone destroy that fucker.

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon

Blarfo posted:

Oh good. I sent out a thank you to a dude earlier who helped me on a different boss and afterwards I felt kinda dumb, nice to see other people are sending out thanks too.

Though the dude responded by asking where I lived.

Guess I should stop playing female characters.

It made me quite happy to help and I'll likely throw my stone down there some more tomorrow. The fact that people are appreciative makes things even better because I know just how frustrating that particular guy can be.

One of the guys I helped had like 7K souls and 7 humanity saved up. :v:

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon
So I boosted my estus flask to +1. Is there any reason I should kindle bonfires because I had been skipping that.

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon
This probably obvious and I will feel dumb for asking but how do you get that one treasure at Firelink Shrine on the way to the Undead Burg? It's the one on the bottom part of the bridge that you can't really roll to. Do I have to jump onto the ledge or what?

• Locked thread