Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

Dropping this here, I guess.

http://goo.gl/GDp9a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

I was doing fine up until I got to the gargoyles. I kick the poo poo out of the first one just fine up until the second one shows up. At that point, I just get ruined by fire.

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

DeathSandwich posted:

So I just got to darkroot garden and I got ate by a loving bush. This game :argh:

So any tips on how to beat the giant armored knight dude here past the first fog door? It seems like he just puts a permanent slow on me and whallops on my rear end.

It's not permanent, but it sure lasts for a long time.

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

hamburgers in pockets posted:

Okay, I've got an incredibly retarded question about the bridge right before Dead Parish.

How do you manually aim with a crossbow? I'm trying to attack the dragon's tail but there's nothing I can find anywhere that says how to just aim at something. :(

hold it with both hands and hit L1/left bumper

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

mistaya posted:

Weapon TYPE still matters right? My cleric had no issues with those non-soul-giving skeletons because maces rock skeletons. Why don't those give souls anyways? :(

God drat bridge dragon... I tried stripping to run faster and even then he keeps roasting me. Yes yes, suck it up. I don't know what to do, I hug the right, sprint and haul rear end but I get killed by the third breath. UGH.

You're doing something really wrong if he gets 3 breaths on you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

blablablabla posted:

How do i aim with the crossbow? I need to shoot that dragons tail a lot.

Can't aim with crossbows, only normal bows.

• Locked thread