Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Well just to inform everyone most gamestops will be open monday at midnight because NBA 2k12 is coming out...yay jocks! So you can get your fix at midnight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Volitaire posted:

Nearly 100 people at my local Gamestop's midnight release. I was the only one there for Dark Souls. :smith:

I may see the sun come up tonight.

30 at my gamestop 5 for NBA 2K 20 for Rage and 5 for Dark Souls :gbsmith:

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Just successfully killed the first big skeleton for the first time...thats 40 min down the drain...:gbsmith: It's so good.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Comrade Flynn posted:

Goddamn, do pyromancers ever become worthwhile to play? This lobbed half rear end firebomb thing sucks.

Yeah they kind of suck to begin with I feel like an FF1 Black mage I believe you can stack a spell repeatedly to get lots of casts instead of one by getting more copies of each spell you want.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Bahahahahaha I summoned my first white phantom we get to the stairway ahead of Tauros he gets hit by the flaming barrel and tossed to a ridge below the stairs i jump to follow him and fall to my death....Love this game.

• Locked thread