Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Steven
Sep 15, 2008
What stats do I need to make my guy flip instead of roll? Some people say you need END, some say DEX. Some people say you need a ring. Does anyone know for sure how to flip? I already put like 30 points into dex and I cant flip I think I ruined my character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steven
Sep 15, 2008

Steven posted:

What stats do I need to make my guy flip instead of roll? Some people say you need END, some say DEX. Some people say you need a ring. Does anyone know for sure how to flip? I already put like 30 points into dex and I cant flip I think I ruined my character.

I'm in trouble. Please recommend this message.

Steven
Sep 15, 2008
Thanks y'all. Where do I get that ring?

Steven
Sep 15, 2008
I need some help with the four kings in new londo. I'm sl 120 in ng+ and there's never anyone to summon for help! Back in Demon's Souls, 120 had so much activity, are people staying lower level now or what?

Steven
Sep 15, 2008
Before the game came out I read in an interview that if you dropped certain items they could potentially turn into creatures in another person's game. The other night I had dropped a bunch of humanity by accident and didnt notice it. bout 10 minutes later I was walking through the undead church and there was a crablike enemy shooting magic at me from the altar. I got 1 humanity for killing it. Has this happened to anyone else yet?

Steven
Sep 15, 2008
Well, I'm glad I made my sl 10 darkwraith before this patch hit!

Steven
Sep 15, 2008
Has anyone ever figured out what the pendant does?

Steven
Sep 15, 2008
How dare these low level players disconnect when I invade Undead Parish with my lightening claymore and havels set!

Steven
Sep 15, 2008

Lord Ephraim posted:

Online is waaaaaaaay more active now. I can't step two feet in human form without being invaded, by people way stronger than their soul level. Yes, my bandit knife is pretty equal to your Fury Sword +5. Just let me hit you 50 times and I might take off half of your health.

I wish equipment played a bigger role in determining PvP matchup.

And why the gently caress didn't they nerf the ninja flip ring yet? There's no reason Heavy/Medium armor players run around like they're the goddamn Batman. Running full Havel is useless when people with slightly worse armor has 4 times the mobility and backstabs you the moment you look slightly left.

What else do you want them to change or nerf so you can be good at pvp?

Steven
Sep 15, 2008

Lord Ephraim posted:

Does anyone actually try invading in Tomb of Giants, Crystal Cave or Lost Izalith? It's already bad enough dealing with the poo poo visibility, poor terrain, and the eye bleeding red, but red phantoms on top ruining your day makes it worse. I walked around in Tomb of Giants in human form for 2 hours and not one single invade. As opposed to Dukes' Archives where I can't step two feet outside the second bonfire without some jerk pulling the switches while I loot the place.

I usually invade the depths and tomb of giants. I'm a bad man.

Steven
Sep 15, 2008

sentrygun posted:

There's no upper level limit to the people you can invade. The invaded, on the other hand, shouldn't be paired with anything out of their league.

I'm pretty sure the latest patch put an upper limit on the people you can invade. I havent run into any ninja flipping havel armor guys with my low level darkwraith since the patch hit.

Steven
Sep 15, 2008
You cannot invade people that are leveled crazy high compared to you anymore. Stop making up reasons for being bad at pvp. PLEASE

Steven
Sep 15, 2008

Drox posted:

They're talking about forest PVP, pretty sure that isn't subject to the same/any limitations?

It is.

Steven
Sep 15, 2008

Chomp8645 posted:

Steven is probably just a sperg who shits on lowbies with his SL 200 character and is convinced he's a PVP MASTER because of it.

No. I have sl10, 50, and 120 darwraiths and Have never been outmatched by a super high sl opponent since the last patch. sorry.

Steven
Sep 15, 2008

neetz posted:

I frequently fight people way over my level as a Darkwraith. I had one guy in full Giant's and a Great Club with the flip ring. I sent him a message asking what kind of build he was running and he was 121 levels above me. It's really not rare.

You're wrong. Sorry!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steven
Sep 15, 2008
I'm sorry actually, I just dont normally lose fights and then message the victor. Sorry.

• Locked thread