Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ultrachrist
Sep 27, 2008
Can anyone confirm that the master key can be used more than once? Seems like a no brainer to start as thief if none of the other classes get special perks like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrachrist
Sep 27, 2008
Ok -- I can't seem to be summoned and I don't see summon markers (other than Solaire's). I am online and see messages and occasionally phantoms and people at bonfires but no white markers! Any ideas? Doesn't have anything to do with being in way of the white right?

ultrachrist
Sep 27, 2008

Irsh posted:

^^^ Thanks for the answer. I'll have to head back there tonight.

Are you in human form? You have to use one humanity to reverse hallowing at a bonfire.

Yep, human form the whole time usually since I seem to randomly acquire humanity and usually cash it in at the next bonfire I see. I was invaded by a red NPC phantom in the depths and I can summon Solaire (speaking of which, the gaping dragon ate him, is he gone for good?)

ultrachrist
Sep 27, 2008
Anything about scaling changes?

• Locked thread