Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rakanakle
Mar 17, 2009

Mayor McCheese posted:

Here's hoping they added more unarmed punchy weapons. Has anyone bumped into some yet? They were such a pain in the rear end to get (like most things, to be fair) in Demon's Souls, but they solidified your manliness.

Weren't they just sitting outside the entrance to the boss battle in 2-2, or were there more punchy weapons besides the Fists of God or whatever they were called?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakanakle
Mar 17, 2009

NESguerilla posted:

Haha. I missed this when you posted it, but the guy that was pissing me off with the scraping spear last night sent me a message that said "U mad" when I talked some poo poo to him, and my first thought was "this guy is from SA".

My fourteen year old sister texted "U mad" to me the other day. It's a pretty common internet meme these days.

Rakanakle
Mar 17, 2009

Darth Windu posted:

Why all the hate for the 'Stop? They're ridiculously convenient, they'll pay you a decent price for your used games...I don't see anything wrong with them. Maybe because mine is clean and staffed by friendly, knowledgeable people.

You can easily sell your game locally for a lot more than GameStop would give you. Amazon also consistently gives you more for your games.

My GameStop is always really uncomfortable because the staff kisses rear end like crazy. It must work or something because you can't walk a few feet before several employees got their puckered lips directly on your butthole complementing your taste in games or something equally inane. Last time I want to buy Catherine and the guy at the register told me I smelled really good. I pretended not to hear and he repeated louder that I SMELLED REALLY GOOD. Weird place.

Rakanakle fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Oct 4, 2011

Rakanakle
Mar 17, 2009

der juicen posted:

Maybe I should have picked Pyromancer rather than Sorcerer. I'm stuck at the first bonfire in the undead place.

How are the controls working for you?

Rakanakle
Mar 17, 2009
The kick only works for me if I'm locked on, so try that.

Rakanakle
Mar 17, 2009
The game feels so empty compared to Demon's Souls. I've laid down at least a hundred summoning things but only been summoned once and I've seen maybe a dozen bloodstains over 15 hours of playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakanakle
Mar 17, 2009
Kinda weird that you can't light bonfires if you've summoned a phantom. No wonder nobody ever summons me.

• Locked thread