Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Think i'll start out as a bandit because that battle axe sounds great, do bandits start with light or heavy armor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
The Giantbomb quick look doesn't spoil anything big, just a couple of the very early mini bosses.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
What do you even get for the viral link token stuff?

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Pierson posted:

For those of us in the UK this is going to be a loving unbearable week.

I can't remember the last time I was genuinely hyped for a game this much.

I have to try my hardest not to read this thread after the 4th. :norway:

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Gyoru posted:

CVG uploaded a side-by-side comparison.

Doesn't seem to be a big difference between the two, ps3 version looks a bit darker but i think that can be fixed in the settings.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Just beat bell gargoyle, i got some extra help from knight solaire and some guy named daveg443 (dave did not make it)

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Oh jesus loving christ i hate it when i get boxed in by capra demon and the dogs.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Nigulus Rex posted:

This gaping dragon is impossible while cursed. Two tail swipes kills me.

It's very easy to not take any damage from that boss.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Haha, oh iron golem, you so clumsy (i am too because i fell off that loving bridge 6 times)

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
I just killed the gargoyle in anor lando, is there anywhere i can go from here? There is a bigass yellow gate but i can't go through it yet

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Holy poo poo, i just found out that you can survive the fall after getting hit by those first pendulum traps in sen's fortress, i really wish i didn't survive that fall.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Holy poo poo ash lake is loving beautiful and holy poo poo path of the dragon!

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
I just beat Smough and Orstein on my first try, i was using havel's armor, greatshield of artorias and lightning spear +5.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Finished the game after 46 hours at level 76, i went into NG+ and got killed by that bridge dragon again.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
I made the greatlord greatsword and its pretty bad, the only boss soul item that i have been satisfied with so far has been the greatshield of artorias.

NG+ has been surprisingly easy as well.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
I just received my guide and it's fantastic.

And yes it has maps for the areas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Kaboobi posted:

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who has never had any issues with GFWL.

Never ever had a problem with it, and i bet most of the people whining about GFWL has not had a single problem as well.

• Locked thread