Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Where's a good place to get/buy a scimitar? I wanna get started on upgrading one so I can get that delicious looking Fury Sword.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

So when you leave a covenant, do you keep all the rewards you got for joining/advancing the covenant? I like doing as much as I can in one playthrough and i'd really like to get all those sweet prizes if its possible.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

so for a Scimitar, any skeleton will do, yes? Or do I have to get at those huge fuckers who actually give you souls?

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

hahahaha I finally make it to Quelaag and am human so Mildred can help me, she gets stuck in the geometry and is completely useless during the fight :(. Blight town wasn't too terrible, the only thing I would change, design wise, is the unlimited flies, a guy needs to take a breather sometimes .

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Where's the eagle shield at? I figure ill get as much of blight towns items out of the way so i dnt have to go through this place anymore and just use the shortcut.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

DeathSandwich posted:

What sword is he carrying? I want it.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Do covenant items stay with you even if you ditch the covenant? Like if i get the dragon head then change covenants can I still use it?

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

So I dealt with the stray demon and the two black knights, is there supposed to be a key somewhere I can grab to go get that ring on the stairs or what?

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

So what shields are good to make the sweet magic butterfly shield? Running around Anor Londo now and I suspect ill be meeting the best blacksmith eventually.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

is the cursed artorias sword worth getting more than the holy one? I'm heading to new Londo next and If I can I'd like to avoid transient curses and the like.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

where do I go to enter Duke's archive?

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Anyone know the best way to get egged? I need to get those pyromancies from the eggsack guy.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

going on an NPC murder rampage before i beat the game, joined the hunters, where do i find shiva/ninja?

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

how do I reach the catacombs blacksmith? I hear him chipping away and I can't find it.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Where's big hat logan after you free him in Duke's Archives?

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

does anyone know the steps to the onion bro sidequest? so far I've seen:

Save him in Sen's by moving the boulder, save him in Anor Londo by killing the knights, talk to him in Firelink, Save him in Blightown, save his daughter at Duke's Archive, speak to her at Firelink, save him in Lost Izalith.

Now I'm back in Firelink and none of them are there and I don't know where to look.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Skunk Ape posted:

It depends on how you do the Lost Izalith thing. If you let him start fighting and he never goes below 50% health, it leads to the ending. If you fight the enemies first, or he dies, it stops there I believe.

is the ending anything special? I killed the dudes before he was even scripted to be there and didn't know, and he gave me the ring and that's it.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Do the mimics have a predetermined drop or do you just have to pray one drops the mimic helm? cause I waaaaaaaaaaaant it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

anyone with the Guide know what the best heavy armor to upgrade is?

• Locked thread