Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Mine doesn't even have a Delivery estimate yet. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Mine says it hasn't shipped and I haven't gotten any sort of email notification, yet it still says the estimated delivery is today. Figures the first time I use Amazon in months something like this happens. :psyduck:

e: For some actual content: I skimmed a few things about the covenants and one of them said they were "hidden". without too big of a spoiler, are these hidden ones hard to find/unlock? Or I should say, are there clues and such to finding them or does it just come down to checking the right place by coincidence.

Ibram Gaunt fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Oct 4, 2011

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The wiki says the Notched Whip will do damage through a shield block, but in the four times I've invaded someone no numbers pop up over their head and their health bar doesn't seem to decrease at all when they block. What's the deal with that?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It saves whenever you see that flame in the top right of your screen.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The whole Steam page is full of bizarre literal translations. It's pretty funny.

• Locked thread