Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Noxville posted:

I'm impressed at how much innuendo can be wrung out of such a simple messaging system. The undead corpse that's rear end-up over the well in Firelink has messages of 'Thrust' and 'Try rear'. The Quelaag fight has 'Imminent amazing chest'. There's others I've already forgotten.

I've been wondering what the hell those messages were referring to! :bang:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Hell Diver posted:

The best thing about being able to drop a summon sign, is that you can get a free sneak preview of any upcoming boss without risking any of your hard earned loot. Before I outpaced the level average I tried to do that as often as possible, just to work out patterns and approaches.

I did this on my first play through of the Depths, and the guy I summoned obviously had the level memorized. We beat the giant rat on the first play through. I kind of feel cheated out of many angering rage-quit moments.

Edit-I'm SL21, do I really need to wait until I'm SL40ish to hit up Anor Londo? I really want to use the bonfire in Firelink Shrine :(

Haptical Sales Slut fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Oct 17, 2011

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Perhaps one of you kind goons can help me out. I'm SL 28, still rocking the Drake Sword, a Caduceus Round Shield, and the heaviest armor I can find. I'm stuck in the New Londo Ruins where you approach the building that has the 'guardian' on top. I killed him from afar with arrows as I thought he was bad, hopefully I'm not hosed, although I did get a key.

I can't make it into this building without getting royally gang banged. If I try to lure the ghosts out a few at a time I inevitably fall into the water because the targeting system sucks my balls. Am I at an appropriate SL to be in this area? I'd love to travel to Anor Londo so I could have a working Bonfire in the Firelink Shrine, but I can't even figure out how to get there :psyduck:

• Locked thread