Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
I did the bad thing in Anor Londo, and now every time I die here I get punted back to the first now unlit bonfire. Kinda dumb they didn't let you just reload at the lit ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Nevvy Z posted:

You can't reset to the other one?

Do you get your estus restored and all that other jazz when you get punted to the unlit? I'm in the same spot and it seems like it'd almost be easier to start at the unlit one.

Well first I got ganked by one of the Darkmoon NPCs, got punted back to the then lit bonfire instead of the last one I used in the Royal Sanctuary, then killed the Fire Keeper after warping. Then I rested at the Darkmoon bonfire, and got respawned at the start again, rested at the Darkmoon one after using the Duke's Archive warp thinking I just forgot, then got warped back when I died again. Then I tried just not resting in any Anor Londo bonfires, but got warped back to the fire keeper bonfire again instead of the archives.

Basically just don't kill the fire keeper so you can instawarp to the one outside Gyndolyn's fog door. Or if you already did, there are worse boss runs than the one to the duke's archives so you can warp from there.. :v:

• Locked thread