Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!
Yep, that's one cool OP. So what's the policy on spoilers? (As if I havent completely spoiled it all on the live streams already.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!

Funkmaster General posted:

Uh... I imagine the policy on spoilers is "put them in spoiler tags."

I guess I should have been more specific.

Funks gotta stick together :c00lbert:

So I have a question for people that already seen/own the game, how often do you get the opportunity to use the falling stab move? I've seen it used on a few of the early boss fights but I assume normal enemies take damage from it as well.

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!
Who else is keeping a notepad handy to write down the reasons for all of their deaths? I know I am. Not only would it be funny, it would also make you realize where you can improve how bad at this game you are.

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!
^^^ Amazon.ca says CE is out of stock as well

So i'm in Canada and I want to preorder the CE online. The two options from preparetodie.com are Amazon and Gamestop. Which one should I go with? Are there any other options?

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!
Man the statues being shown on the IGN marathon are cool. Who wouldn't want a giant gaping dragon figure on their shelf? :gonk: :black101:

e: Ill go through the thread and hit all of your links http://goo.gl/I5MVy

Megafunk fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Sep 30, 2011

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!
If you don't have/want the drake sword you can also get them with the halberd out front of the church thing. It is probably better than you starting weapon. And fire bombs can help with damage when the second one comes. Also, consider being human so that you can summon knight Solair to help out.

e: holy moley I meant to reply to the guy asking about gargoyles a few posts up, this thread is really fast.

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!
Seriously gently caress the Capra Demon . He and his two dog assholes have killed me about two seconds from entering the room about six times now.

Whats the most reliable way to get the dogs and avoid his first leaping overhand hit?

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!
So have any of you guys mastered the gesture motion controls? How do you do it consistently?

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!
And does it heal more depending on the kind of enemy you kill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!

poptart_fairy posted:

Oh my goodness the Zweihander knocks people down with the heavy attack. :black101:

The ways you can abuse some enemies with this is just comical. If the enemy doesn't die after 2-3 swings, you can keep hammering their rear end to the curb over and over till your stamina runs out. This was great help on the snakemen in Sen's. Who needs to reduce their poise when they can't even get up?

• Locked thread