Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011
Sniper Crossbow...

It has a range of 70, but lock on range is <40. Either there is a crossbow zoom function like with bows, or it's one of the most most redundant wepaons around. How do I make use of this weapon?

Help me out here, because I actually like the bows in this game. They do lovely damage at first but upgrade amazingly well and my +5 raw longbow hits for ~140 against knights in Anor Londo from a safe distance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011
The black knight greataxe is something amazing. All it's moves flow really well, it is fast and does crazy damage. The scythe, not great scythe, has a really nice attack pattern too but does less than half the damage of the black knight greataxe so it needs plenty of upgrades. Both are found in the catacombs.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011
Any actual counter to fog ring aside from hope the idiot gets hit by a trap and dies? It takes the piss when all they do is attack you from 40 feet away with spells and all you can do is run or try to blindly swing at them and get backstabbed. It should disable the lock on for its wieler, on account of being a oval office.

edit: VV Backstabs forever. They can wear 0 armour and get the maximum roll speed without being in trouble in PvP, cos hey, he can strafe and all I can do is roll in a straight line and hit him once in 20 swings. I'm using a Partizan right now which has a really wide but fast attack, but even this is moot against someone casting spells from far away. Also have you tried blocking something you can't lock onto, might aswell be impossible.

Thanks for tips though, gonna try to get hold of that miracle or one of those sleeping giant swords that do the same thing.

RADmadness fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Oct 20, 2011

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011
For moonlight, be human, destroy the bushes under the stairs and hire Witch Beatrice to beat the poo poo out of it for you. She got it to 1/3hp before it even landed and all I did was roll around and heal myself.

Capra demon is only strong because of the location and those 2 bastard dogs. Get up the stairs and try to kill the dogs with firebombs or other weak aoe so you can consentrate on the demon and dodging its jump attacks. You can do it with an ally, but hardly any people are willing to help for 1.5k souls as opposed to the 12.5k you get from gaping dragon.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

BigLeafyTree posted:

You can line up your shot using the zoom on a bow or binoculars and then switch back to your sniper crossbow and take the shot. This works with magic too! :eng101:

I still don't get why the longest range weapon in the game (90 range with red feather bolts) has a scope attached to it but not the ability to use said scope. I was told that it increases your lock on range to 70/90 but that was a load of bull. Or 90 is a pretty short distance.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

GaistHeidegger posted:

Once again, even with a maxed out pyromancy flame intelligence does absolutely 0 to the pyromancy spells themselves--the scaling is purely for punching with the pyromancy flame, nothing more.

Quelana in the swamp can upgrade a +10 flame into a greater flame of something in the modify weapon section. That flame has Int scaling and an even higher base spell strength. She sits behind a huge pillar outside Quelaag's domain.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

It only has INT scaling for the strong attack that you do with the flame. The spells are unaffected.

Please please please please don't think that INT matters for anything other than sorceries.

My bad, I didn't really notice the difference 'cos I got it for the higher spell damage and figured 16 int would provide a pretty minimal increase. 16 int for the remove curse spell by the way, I suggest everyone does this at some point.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

Macksy posted:

How good are the lightning bolts you get from the sunlight covenant? I'm thinking of doing melee tank who can throw some lightnang baltz.

Mediocre. They take about as long as a heavy soul arrow to cast, and do slightly more damage. Greater version is better but takes a year to fire. There is a sunlight spear that is suppoed to be epic but I haven't unlocked it. My main issue with them is the cast time compared to range. By the time you fire one, the enemy will be already be all over you. Greater works on bosses and slow rear end giants only cos anything small will dodge or get to you and slap your poo poo up. I tried to kill a black knight with one from max range and he just lunged and splattered me while I was casting. Its pretty though and you get a feel good sensation when you nail someone for 400 damage and see the sparks fly off them.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011
Got tired of that lovely ring. I've pulled out the ethernet cable and I'm playing offline now. Hope youre happy FROM. Pricks. I got invaded twice in 10 minutes and both of them had fog rings and both of them nailed me with sorcery until I died. There should be a choice to allow/ban invades wtihout having to disconnect my xbox from the internet.

Finally, why the hell isn't this game on the pc?

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

Mordiceius posted:

I'm SL26 on the 360 :(

If youre still having trouble wtih Capra demon add me. I'm level 28 on one character and will be able to help. RAD madness with the space.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011
In my one successful invade, I used Lloyd's talisman to screw them up. Works wonders.

Vargs posted:

Rumor has it that the parrying dagger has more parry frames than other weapons/shields. The item description also leads one to believe so. Is this even true? I haven't noticed any difference at all.

Parrying dagger and target sheild have a crazy huge parry window. I think its about 3 or 4 times longer than that of medium sheilds. Problem is that the target sheild has a stupidly long recovery animation that leaves you open for ages, no such problem with parrying dagger so I like to keep it in my second left slot. I also found that having a +15 weapon with greater magic weapon enchantment does way more damage than a +5 lightning weapon. When I get the chance I will see if gold resin on a +15 weapon is more or less effective than +5 lightning.

Finally, do any enemies drop gold resin or do I have to buy it all?

RADmadness fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Oct 23, 2011

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011
I see tonnes of people here complain about no humanity but I literally have never had that problem. I'm usually rolling with 1 or 2 and ~15 in solid form as random drops. You should try walking to your destination instead of teleporting and you will probably get some humanity on the way. Also a rael cheap spot would be the 5 rats near the greataxe past the bonfire in the depths. You can 1 hit the entire bunch with a +3 halberd then walk back to the bonfire 30 seconds away to respawn them. It's a pretty abundant resource and in an area where you are trying to kill the boss you should be getting it by the boatload. Maybe I'm unnaturally lucky.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011
The game needs to be seeded with multiple random events taht simulate online stuff. As it is, the online community is too small or not well connected (no difference really 'cos it means you don't run into as many online interactions as the developer expected) and there needs to be something to cause the occurance of vagrants and more npc invasions when the community just isn't dropping items or cannot connect as invaders.

Mostly I want more npc invades to spice things up past the usual fog ring/havel's sheild gimps. I pissed one off by using chamelion then sitting behind the gint blacksmith in a barrel, Solid Snake style. Watched some anime and got lunch while he wasted his Sunday afternoon walking around the same set of spiral stairs looking for me. Got angry messages after but I don't care, fog ring should be disabled during invades.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

Fiction posted:

What's the ebst way to kill the Bridge Dragon if I started off as a Sorceror? It's really annoying running through the upper burg just to get to the lower burg every time.

There is a shortcut. When you get to lower burg from the bridge (down the huge ladder), go right and up some stairs unlock the gate that gets you back to the bonfire in undead burg.

VV Ornstein is resistant to lightning, you may want to grind a fire weapon for that fight.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Looks like resistance might be a worthwhile stat after all :monocle:

http://www.youtube.com/user/sansviedotcom#p/u/0/Q3wXm214ftk

18 invaders, only one of them is using a fog ring, wish I got good company like that in my games. So far 90% of invaders have been fog ring, zweihander weilding dumbasses that know nothing except for how to use left bumper. Maybe it's the xbox360 croud, but still, I am really disappointed that only one invader so far was without a fog ring and that was in the first weekend the game came out and few people knew about the most broken game mechanics.

Got a succesful gravelord invasion going but the guy who invaded me couldn't find me (maybe he didn't know what the invasion did?) and just quit after a couple of minutes of us running around Anor Londo looking for eachother. Also killed a dragon scale person but I didn't even get any humanity for the effort, never mind dragon scales.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

invalid posted:

I have a fire falchion +10 (loved that sword in the first game) as well as a lightning lucerne +5, but neither seem to do what my +5 occult does with my 35 faith. Am I crazy or did I just upgrade the wrong stuff?

No you're right. I spent ages getting me strength to 50 so I could 1-hand the dragon king axe. It was poo poo but I found that I could also 1 hand the Demon Great Axe which has A scaling on strength and at +6. In 3 hits it did ~4 times the damage of my +4 lightning spear in 5 hits. I'm guessing that by the time I get it to +15 I should be one hitting Black knights with the 20% soul bonus. Scaling works for the B->S weapons but only really takes off at stupidly high numbers.

Also gotta mention that the silver knights have seriously bullshit stability. They stagger me when I hit their sheild when even black knights and giants drop their guard after 2 hits.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

Alteisen posted:

What is that shield and where do I get it.

Crystal sheild, buy it from Domhall of Zena. the dude with funky horn helm you meet in the depths, near gaping dragon.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011
I've just reached the ceaseless discharge on my no cheese, no glitches, dexterity based character. Got a bunch of utility spells (chamelion, hush, fall control, etc.) and a +2 lighting Iaito. To reward my decision to play the game properly, that big octopus bastard used NOTHING other than his unstoppable, undodgeable, fiery beamy death attack. It did ~75% of my health a hit and +3 flasks couldn't heal all that back up so I ended up having to use 3 flaskes every 2 times he hit me. I had to kindle the bonfire 3 times and use humanity to heal to finally kill him. He just decided to use nothing other than that attack for the 15 or so times I attempted to kill him.

Super-Smough did the same thing too, he just Buttslammed on the spot and occasionally charged me, but that wasn't as bad because I just poisoned him with throwing knives (bastard took like 25 of them) and waited for him to die. Man the game does not appreciate me trying the traditional meathods that do not involve pyromancy and goddam crystal soul mass.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

Sweetgrass posted:

Both of his long distance fire smashes are perfectly dodgable, just to let you know for future reference. I played the exact same thing as you, high dex and vit build, and the key is to roll dodge out right when he starts to bring his limb down from the swing arc. It's tricky but rewarding to do.

I only saw one kind of fire attack, he pulls back his top most tentacle, it catches flame and then he beams ~60% of the open area I fought him in. The attack already did 75% of my hp, if he caught me while dodging or jumping, I'm dead. They should limit the bosses' ability to use the same attack constantly, there really isn't anything stopping the hydra from nuking you from deep water and never coming in for that weak melee attack. Sometimes they get stuck in loops and refuse to use some of the attacks that leave them vulnerable and give you a chance.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

lohli posted:

Yes there is, the fact that it has a minimum effective range because of the way the projectiles are aimed, which means you get close and it could use it forever and never hit you.

Tell that to the rear end in a top hat in Ashe Lake. It HAD to kill me twice before deciding that it should probably come close and let me kill it.:argh:

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

Woozey posted:

some weapons can parry while in the offhand but not block, and some can block but not parry, at least as far as I've seen. A few I know of that can parry are the parry dagger (obviously) from new londo ruins, the scimitar and the falchion, though I've not been exhaustively testing weapons for ones that can parry, so there are most likely many more.

Can confirm that all daggers and whips can parry, as well as a few select swords like the rapier and estock.

Also I had the game freeze on me when I killed Xanthos and picked up his souls. I reloaded with ~2.5 million souls so I have decided to buy 2500 dragon slayer arrows. I reckon its the most fair way of getting rid of them without having the guilt of killing yourself pointlessly or powerleveling. Was tempted with buying a near infinite supply of thunderbolts for Avelyn, but I actually use that crossbow and drat this no cheese run.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

doomfunk posted:

Demon Great Machete. :black101:

Demon Great AXE. :frogout:

No seriously, the one handed strong attack outranges a pike in a 180 swing that is also fast.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

Elysiume posted:

Pretty lousy damage, though.

(on demon great axe)
By the time you have 50 str and upgrade it to +15, that bastard hits for 600 and above. No kidding, the scaling goes up stupidly with upgrades, the modifier remains at 'A' but you get a bonus 400 damage insted of the ~110 you had at base value. I don't know if the numbers displayed on that stat screan are accurate, but I know the 2hand strong attack 1 hits dark wraiths with the 20% overkill bonus through their sheild. This is in NG not NG+, so ymmv.

RADmadness fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Nov 1, 2011

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

invalid posted:

Kind of pissed. I went ahead and started playing offline, used my 19 saved up humanity to get my drop rate a lot higher, then started farming rats. I think I screwed myself out of those 30 humanity I wanted...

I'm pretty sure you donate humanity from your liquid pool. You would have to eat all that humanity bit by bit and give it away bit by bit, it feels like the longest most tedious process ever designed. You did the right thing by eating them early to farm rats.

Just dont die.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

Orange Crush Rush posted:

I just found Astoria's Straight Sword, this thing worth upgrading? I really like the move set, and I was going for high faith this character.

Faith scales at C with almost all Divine weapons and Occult scales at B with some and C with most. Just Lightning or Fire ascend a weapon and ignore faith scaling. Enchanted weapons, however, scale at A or B consistantly and are definately worth the Int scaling.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

Lordpen posted:

I think a nice change would be to just lower the physical damage that elemental weapons do. As it is now a +5 lightning weapon does as much or more base physical damage then a normal +15 weapon. Not counting scaling.
Divine and magic weapons have this, where the physical damage is quite a bit smaller.

It'll be interesting to see what they decide to do.

I think the flat damage is supposed to be like that. So what you are supposed to get is the choice of having a lightning spear doing 200 + 200 damage with minimal input in strength/dexterity or doing 200 + X damage with the scaling versions, where putting enough points into the corresponding stats will let you overtake the elemntal weapons.

Problem is that so few scaling weapons will actually get to the point where they are equal with elemental weapons, never mind overtake them, you wonder what the point is. Very few weapons actually get to B or A scaling and even then you need to upgrade them to raise the effect of the scaling.

Taking into consideration the number of souls you are putting into stats, you can get a weapon that does 400 damage at the cost of upgares and materials OR a weapon that does 400 damage at the cost or unpgrades and materials AND levels, which could cost upward of 50K souls each if you are getting into high levels. I don't really regret getting to 50 str on one character and dealing way more damage than a lightning zwei, but I now have alot less hp and carry capacity than I would if I stuck with the lazy lightning route.

Small weapons with low base values are even worse with scaling. Basically 40 points in dex will net you less extra damage on a +15 Iaito (identical to Uchigatana but with a different strong attack) than a 20 dex on a +10 fire Iaito, leaving you 20 points to put into end/vit.

edit: this on the 360 version, where patches need to suffer some beurocracy before getting to us.

RADmadness fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Nov 2, 2011

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011
I've never seen one, but I have been nice and dropping all those extra spears/sheilds/broken swords (seriously those weak hollows drop them like crazy) I keep picking up. Maybe they will spawn to bother someone else but I doubt the system really works.

The Cheshire Cat posted:

The sack doesn't get you a fog ring. It gets you the demon hammer (the one you get if you beat the Asylum Demon on your first try). It's the skull lantern that gets you the fog ring.

And seriously gently caress it, 'cos even though the game is a ghose town on 360 (at high levels, seems everyone likes being at sub 40) every bastard has a fog ring. Ways around it include katanas, running away and using dragon slayer bow to knock them off building or, my favourite, poison/toxic mist and acid spray. They can stay untargetable all they want, they will have to eventually drop their sheild to remove poison and repair their poo poo. THAT'S when demon great axe hits em in the dick.

RADmadness fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Nov 2, 2011

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

FirstPersonShitter posted:

Sad to see the hollow soldier shield get a nerf, but it makes sense cause I have the greatshield of artorias built and it only has like 3 more stability at the moment while losing out on parrying completely. Annoying that my guide book is out of date now though, it's gonna be hard to find a new parrying shield without it.

Balder shield. Also looks good unlike hollow rear end shield.:v:

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

Cobalt60 posted:

I've been swamped with real life, and still haven't finished off my first run-through. I'm wondering about a couple pre-patch questions:

1) If the patch comes out, say, tomorrow, would it be reasonable to just play offline until I hit NG+, then deal with the changes after? I'd think that strategy might make NG+ even MORE different an experience. Sound silly or great?

2) If, in theory, I dragon-head glitch a billionty souls, are there any items I can buy with those souls "as an investment?" I mean, I don't actually want to spend millions of souls, but IF I EVER WANT TO, it could be fun to have like a million items that I can re-sell for a hundred souls each. Basically, is there any way to "bank" the glitched souls?

1. Sounds great, its what I was doing until I realised that xbox live is a ghost town past level 60 and I have not gotten invaded once since then.

2. Dragon slayer arrows, repair powder, blooming moss, poison knives, etc. Basically lots of utility items you might find yourself needing aswell as having fun with the great bow. You don't even need to meet the stat requirements, you can still cause the massive knock back while doing 0 damage.

edit:

Sanzuo posted:

Gwyn is kicking the poo poo out of me. I'm soul level 89. I can't seem to consistently parry or even manage to take off a quarter of his life.

What are you using?

I would suggest the hornet ring for extra reposte damage and parrying practice in the farming spot before the grave of Artorias. Get a fire/magic/occult/normal weapon because he is highly resistant to lightning, and make it something fast like a katana or straight sword, most preferably a bandit knife or pricilla's tail for the very high crit bonuses. The weapons must be highly upgraded because their base damage just won't cut it.

RADmadness fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Nov 2, 2011

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

Digger-254 posted:

Also, it looks like Divine weapons still pretty much completely blow outside of those two brief areas of the game, at which time they upgrade to "convenient, if possible." Sorry, clerics. :(

Occult weapons scale with faith and do extra damage to basically every enemy in Anor Londo and Kiln. Divine weapons serve no good purpose aside from permakilling the medium skeletons before you kill their necromancers.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

casual poster posted:

a loving WOLF holding a sword in his mouth? wtf is that?

I called him Okami the first time I saw him.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

qbert posted:

New Londo Ruins only gets more and more annoying on subsequent playthroughs. On NG++ my +5 Cursed Greatsword of Artorias takes like 3 swings to take down one ghost. It seriously wouldn't be that bad if all ghost attacks weren't unblockable, not to mention their huge range. I pull my hair out trying to deal with the room with the ladder.

Use a transient curse. The ghost drop them in pairs and they let you block and attack ghosts with normal weapons that are probably stronger and faster. They also do a little less damage and don't stagger you every hit if you are affected by transient curse.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

Seymour Butts posted:

I think I just got screwed over, but I'm not 100% sure. I cut all of hydra's head off at ash lake. I thought that would kill him, but he continued to fight me for 3-4 more repititions before I died by sliding off the edge (of course trying to finish him off with melee). I never got 10,000 souls and when I respawned at the bonfire, the hydra was gone. I also missed out on a dragon scale :(

Carry a bow, any bow, and 6000 wooden arrows. They are surprisingly helpful in times like these. Or when you need to aggro enemies off one by one because gently caress taking on 3 capra demons at the same time.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

CodfishCartographer posted:

So uh, looking at this post-patch damage calculator it appears as though going fire/lightning is still the best way to upgrade weapons, hands-down. Even with ridiculously high numbers for stats, lightning/fire wins. The only way I'd find weapons to be consistently better than their fire/lightning counterparts was to use magic/enchanted/divine/occult scaling, and dump like 50 points into strength, dex, and the associated stat. PURE stat-scaling weapons (that only use str and/or dex) are, more often than not, worse than ANY of their elemental counterparts even with 99 in both str AND dex.

Non-elemental weapons are still straight-up worse, and anything other than unrealistically large stats for magic/enchanted/divine/occult weapons will be worse as well. Welp, guess that was a lot of time and titanite wasted in the hopes the patch would fix things!

I found the old damage calculator to be quite inaccurate when you use the weapons. It has alot to do with the game displaying slightly skewed stats, for example my +10 fire Iaito does 246+246 damage (phys/fire) but hits snake men for roughly 240 damage. My +10 divine flamberg (with only 24 faith) supposedly does 512 damage but hits snake men for ~320 damage. There isn't a 80 damage discrepancy according to the stats, and the snake men don't take extra damage from magic or divine as far as I know, so that leaves some other factors to take in when doing these calculations.

Not tried the new one cos there is no point with the patch being MIA but I imagine its the same thing.

RADmadness fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Nov 4, 2011

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

HondaCivet posted:

Is there a way to get Solaire to target one or the other or is it set somehow? I want the pretty lion armor. :3:

It hardly matters. So long as only one of them is attacking you, you can choose which one you want dead first and just avoid the other. If smough is busy with Solaire, just keep him inbetween you and Ornstein while you beat his fat rear end. Also don't lock on, it applies for most bosses that locking on serves to just restrict your mobility.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

Hatter106 posted:

Arghh, in the Tomb of the Giants, past the second bonfire, there's a group of three quadruped skeletons. Past them is an item on a ledge above you, framed in front of the sky, that I just can't get to. Tips?

I think you're talking about the large divine ember. You have to go on the floor above you, find a hole at the end, jump in, get the ember then jump to the floor with the bonfire on it through another hole. Unless you really want it now, just get it later or in NG+ when you have a light spell or maggot so you can atleast block the rear end in a top hat skeletons.

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011
^^Get Havel's. They will fear your slow fat rolls and low stamina regen!!

I no longer do damage to titanite demoms. Not the couple of weak ones at the begginning or at the bottom of Sen's but the ones later on. I literally hit for 80 damage with my strongest melee weapons, I have tried divine/chaos/fire/lightning/normal, basically everything I had in NG++, and I no longer do ANY damage to them. At all. I reckon they have ~9000hp and I would need to carefully hit and dodge for about 20 minutes to kill one. Gonna be impossible to farm demon titanite the legitimate way.

edit:

VVV You aren't quite understanding how bullshit they have become. Great combustion with a +12 hand (I use it with poison and acid to troll invaders) does around 300, and this bastard 1 hits my 1400 hp. I'm too high level (167) to consider raising intelligence to kill him with crystal soulmass or crystal spears so I will be out of demon titanite no matter what.

RADmadness fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Nov 6, 2011

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011
Oh poo poo, Gravelording at high levels :swoon:. I get people who are not massive PvP asswipes so hardly any of them use Tranquil Walk or fog rings. Also using poison and acid mist makes the fights a bit more intersting, no more trying for backstabs while blocking for 15 mins. Oh no. We go at it mano e endriago. (I use dragon head, dragon tooth and Havel's gear)

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011
My problem with the BK Greataxe is that it does not allow resins, no BK weapons do. Yeah it may not seem like a big deal, but when other weapons do their full physical damage + scaling, a resin (fire/poison/lightning) will add greatly to your weapon's damage (I think about 60% extra on the lightning and fire resins) and let normal scaling weapons outdo elemntal ones by leaps and bounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RADmadness
Feb 17, 2011

Vargs posted:

You looked so cool in the cinematic, Nito. What happened? Your covenant blows too.

Take it back!

Gravelording is the best PvP aside from being a douche to low level scrubs in Darkroot (no fog rings for you.) Basically Gravelording has backwards level limits, you will hardly ever be invaded by someone higher level than you because there is a chance for 3 players to jump you at once, 4 if one of them is a red phantom. I like to use an Eye, use dried finger then put down a red soapstone sign to maximise PvP and I usually get 2 or 3 fights every 10 minutes on my SL100 character.

• Locked thread