Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LameDevil
Mar 12, 2011

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

SoggyGravy posted:

For those looking, NYC 33rd street herald square gamestop said they have dark souls for ps3....Wether or not this was someone who did not look at the street date or not I don't know but there you have it.

I called them and they said it comes out in two days. Although selling before street date is probably not a thing one can call to find out.

I'm really interested in the whole invasion thing. What are some good classes to invade others with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LameDevil
Mar 12, 2011

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
I don't understand the issue people are having with the Bull Demon.

I beat him by using simple spear+shield. I was able to block his attacks then counter, rinse, repeat. I died the first few times thinking his attacks were unblockable and trying some rolling shenanigans, but when I treated him as a normal enemy he was easy.

edit: also if you break the barrels right outside his fog wall there is some blue shiny critter that runs around. Kill it and you get some item upgrade items. Is this something that spoils?

edit2: can someone please explain where the self repair item is in more detail than the general location?

LameDevil fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Oct 4, 2011

LameDevil
Mar 12, 2011

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
I'm bad and am having trouble with the Capra Demon.

I enter the fog door and he just runs up and does some unblockable attack on me which I am unable to even dodge evade. Then the dogs are on me and I'm dead.

I did beat the dogs once because he did not open with his unblockable move, but for the life of me I can't replicate whatever I did to have him not open that way.

• Locked thread