Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Hurray, had no idea the collector's edition was the same price as the regular box. Picked up the local Best Buy's last copy, thirty minutes after they opened :stare:

Now to stumble through another few hours of work before going home to get my rear end stomped into the ground all night. (I didn't play Demon's Souls, so I only have a vague idea of what I'm in for, but I'm sure it's going to be glorious, glorious death.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Baggot posted:

Spray it with some Goo Gone and let it sit for a minute. poo poo comes right off. Of course, then you have to wipe everything down again to remove the citrus oil sheen.

Goo Gone is some of the best poo poo ever made.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Hahaha, I'm fifteen hours into this game (w/no prior Demon's Souls experience or any knowledge of what I was getting into), and I just now beat the Heavy Knight in the Undead Parish to open up the shortcut back to Firelink Shrine.

At least I'm improving. :)

• Locked thread