Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zzMisc
Jun 26, 2002

Funkmaster General posted:

Someone was talking about this earlier, that particular streamer got a glitch during one of the boss fights where (not really spoilers, but...) the boss fell through the floor and died a bit later without any interaction from the player.

So the moral here is that, if you find a boss just too drat challenging and can't find a way past it, just keep beating at it, because sooner or later it's bound to just glitch out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zzMisc
Jun 26, 2002

Can anyone explain to me just what the gently caress you're supposed to do with Ceaseless Discharge? I'm way overpowered at this stage (nearly SL60), using Havel's and the Dark Wood ring for massive defenses, and he still takes off more than half health when he hits. He has 3 attacks, and 2 of them are completely unavoidable. His overhand attack hits no matter what I do, because the breeze blowing off his hands extends and rapes you no matter where you are. Every so often he follows up an unavoidable with a second hit that just ends it. Supposedly you can lead him to the pit near the beginning, but he only ever follows between a barrage of attacks. What in the gently caress.

• Locked thread