Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
What is the purpose of this code I got back in May for solving the preparetodie.com glyph puzzle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
I'd like to try to get all the miracles my first game, but I've been level 61 for a long time. Where's a good place to invade/help for dragon/sunlight/darkmoon/gravelord at my level?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

TemporalParadox posted:

Hey guys. Tired of farming Clams?

Confirmed.

I imagine this doesn't work if you've traded that item in the past

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Does the pendant actually unlock dialogue with Kaathe (or anyone)? I chose the wrong path for Reah and thus am screwed out of it this playthrough, but I wanted to see the Frampt ending instead next...

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Elysiume posted:

What are the little purple balls with legs and tendrils? It had a red haze like invaders do, and it dropped moss.
http://darksouls.wikidot.com/drift-items. I think the full name is Drift Vagrants

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

People sure send hurtful messages after you kill them multiple times with Tranquil Walk/Strong Magic Shield/Fog Ring/ Dark Wood Grain ring :(

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

whoever came up with the darkmoon faction should be shot

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

just taking forever to get my 10 souveniers!

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Which blacksmith upgrades weapons/shields to boss items? I have a +10 shield but none seem to want to turn it into the butterfly shield. Also, do boss souls carry over to NG+ or do I need to finish forging them beforehand?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Willfrey posted:

The giant blacksmith converts over boss weapons. Also for the sheild you're trying to get, make sure you have the right base type of shield, has to be a smaller one like a Target Shield if I recall correctly.
Oh I didn't realize it differentiated with shields

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Klaus Kinski posted:

Dark souls in 35 min
why is lautrec at the shrine when he didnt save him :raise:

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

It would be nice if they had fixed summoning/red eye/dragon signs just evaporating while you idle waiting for someone to click them. I'm not even being invaded where are they going :(

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Am I crazy or did they change the way fireball spells interact with the lockon? If I'm running away from someone before I could have sworn it would cast at the lock on once the wind-up animation finished if I was moving away, now it casts where I'm facing and I lose the lock. I never used them all that much so my memory could be mistaken.

Relin fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Nov 23, 2011

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Roumba posted:

I heard that it contains the maiden's set if you haven't already got it in the Archives. I have not confirmed.
This is just something someone posted on the wiki. People seem to think it's just a nod to the item description on the actual brass set. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

DrBouvenstein posted:

I guess I can kiss getting a platinum goodbye...there is now way I can see myself getting 10 souvenir of reprisals for the Darkmoon Blade miracle.

I'm glad I got all my darkmooning done when the fog ring, invincibility bug and other stuff was in the game. Sucks for late adopters (this is a symptom with any console multiplayer game)

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Looks like the dlc was silently pushed back http://majornelson.com/

At least GGXXTMC#RSAC+ is finally coming out

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Ugh I relied on the BKGA through Sif NG++ because I am a scrub now what should I build up

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Tokyo Sex Whale posted:

Pursuers takes up 2 attunement slots, so you probably want 4 or 5 (starting as a sorcerer you only need to put one point into to get a 4th slot). Dark bead's good for PVP, it's pretty hard to hit anybody with CSS unless you can surprise them or you've got really bad lag. If you're shooting for level 50ish I'd save the points and stop INT at 32 for pursuers. If you'd like to be an absolute dick this would be a good start:

http://mmdks.com/17hs

What would this build be like at 120, which is what I assume all the cool PVPers level to

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Tokyo Sex Whale posted:

I don't even...

http://mmdks.com/1831

Let EC know before you do it so he can create a category for you on his blog.

I'll do this. My pvp experience extends to abusing the invincibility shield bug/ring of fog prepatch and hiding for hours in the forest with camouflage

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

I want to Gravelord in Oolacile township. On the wikidot site, it mentions chaining for some areas; so if I set down my sign in the Royal Forest it can infect people in the township...? Because having a symbol down then being invaded while people try to find me disguised as a stump sounds pretty fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Anyone got the link to a humorous video of gravelording in anor londo? It has loads of BP silver knights and a song about spooky skeletons. I looked up OnlyAfro already. I can't find it :(

Relin fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Apr 4, 2013

• Locked thread