Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DotyManX
Aug 9, 2004
Yeah I drive a minivan, big deal, wanna fight about it?
My own referral link: http://goo.gl/Em5AQ

Any chance Amazon will deliver preorders early?...please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DotyManX
Aug 9, 2004

qbert posted:

Well this is the email I just got from Amazon.

Probably not getting it today, but I guess I won't cancel. Hopefully this delay isn't too bad.

I got this email as well. I've never preordered anything before, anyone know if this is standard or not? I'm thinking about cancelling the preorder and just picking it up from walmart on the way home, though I would lose out on my sweet CE metal case if I did.

DotyManX
Aug 9, 2004

Systems_Id posted:

Sup 'Not getting Dark Souls today' buddy.:(

I'm in the same boat here; Amazon still hasn't shipped my order.:smith:

I spoke to a cheerful Amazon Rep named Brandi, and Brandi claims that I should still receive it today. I will just keep an eye on it, and if there are no updates when I leave work this afternoon I'll cancel and pick it up on the way home.

Either way when I sit down with the game tonight it will be with one of these:

It's appropriately Dark Souls, not only in name, but because if you are able to endure the sensation of being orally raped by a bottle of liquid smoke than you can enjoy the experience of having drank a beer.

DotyManX fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Oct 4, 2011

DotyManX
Aug 9, 2004
Sorry if this has been asked before, but at what point should I move away from the drake sword? I had switched to my black knight sword+1, but then I upgraded the drake sword to +1 and it's my heaviest hitting weapon once again. For reference I'm a melee warrior with 20 strength, dex, and endurance and around 16-17 vitality, I think I'm level 30 or so and I just entered blight town.

• Locked thread