Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrazedLlama
May 9, 2005

Wagh?!
I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a video game. I'm probably going to skip my five hours of classes on Tuesday. As I am typing this I just got a text saying there's going to be a midnight release available.

I think I'll be doing the same thing I did with Demon's Souls: make a mage/fighter class first (probably start as a thief this time around for the master key) and then do Berserk mode where I only use the biggest two-handed sword possible and no magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazedLlama
May 9, 2005

Wagh?!
Did anyone else kill the big, fat armored guy at the bottom of the spiral stairs in Undead Burg their first time through there? I started as a thief and he kept one shotting me whenever I poorly timed a dodge, but I said gently caress it and kept going back. He drops a ring that doubles your equipment burden.

• Locked thread