Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

At the entrance to Darkroot Gardens someone left a "here" note to the right by the brick wall. Just to check, I hit the forest wall to the left and a bunch of mist flew into my head.
No souls went with it, so I hope that means I didn't kill anything/anyone, but anybody know if I just did anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

To make the Moonlight Butterfly Spear does it matter if I +10 a winged spear or a regular spear?

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

When can I get the key to Lower New Londo from Ingward if I don't want to kill him?

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

andrew smash posted:

get the lordvessel and he will give it to you.

I guess that's a whole lot more of the game I have to do first.
I spent all day getting good at killing ghosts and clearing that place out, its disappointing to leave it alone right there.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

How the heck do I get through to talk to the forest covenant when all the members are trying to kill me?
I'm guessing those are real people.

e: Ahh. I just had to make it to the cat. I'd just assume everyone would follow me and gently caress me up while I was talking.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Oct 15, 2011

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

MAN am I too lovely to be any help in this cat covenant.
I haven't had any regular dudes popping in, just superheroes.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I've found a snakehead guy in Sen's Fortress leaning on a wall with it's arms crossed who isn't attacking me.
Should I be doing anything to interact with it? There's no prompt.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

LorentzViolator posted:

He is a clue that that wall might be quite interesting!

So bouldering him is fine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Need some advice on getting out of Blighttown.

I'm playing a new game after months and months off. I entered BT from the Valley of the Drakes entrance, got to the bottom to fight the spider lady, but now my weapons need repairing.
I can't find a way back to the valley, and going back up the regular way gets me to a locked door.

Do I have a way out?

• Locked thread