Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
I've got two infusions going, one with Nutella because I had some lying around and was curious, and one super secret recipe I'll post if it turns out awesome, I haven't had it in a few years though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

Kenning posted:

I feel like roasted hazelnut and cacao nibs would work better than the Nutella. In any case, when you want it to be done place it container with a wide mouth and chuck it in the freezer. The fat will solidify on the top of the fluid and you can remove it that way.

I've tossed it in the freezer now, it was mainly "I had it lying around" and I wasn't trying much.

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
I just tossed Spiced Chai in with vodka for three minutes and oh my god

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007

betaraywil posted:

I have a couple of bags of Rooibos Chai from Trader Joe's (gently caress I love Trader Joe's; they're the only "white people" store that isn't afraid of spices) that I've been meaning to do. Did you do 1 bag / a fifth?

I had like a shot with a bit of loose leaf, I was messing around.