Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

So, I didn't know about this thread and started an infusion for my friend (she loves strawberries) with 750mL 80-proof Absolut (I got it from my family's gift exchange, and I don't have time to drink) and three pounds of strawberries, washed and quartered.

After pouring about half the vodka, I heard that you could add sugar to speed up the infusion as well as sweeten the drink, so I added about a tablespoon, maybe two, to each jar.

After just a day, the colour already started to look amazing. I was planning on having it done in time for New Year's Eve, so should I strain it on the 29th and let it sit for a couple days, or what? I started this on the 22nd. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

I work 12am-8 five nights a week, so when I get off work, I don't feel much like drinking. The other days I tend to stick to beer or nothing.