Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dms666
Oct 17, 2005

It's Playoff Beard Time! Go Pens!

Rotten Cookies posted:

I can't wait for cherries to come into season and make a poo poo ton of that cherry liqueur again. I've got 500ml of the just-flesh version and while it's very delicious, it's definitely more one note than the one made with flesh and pits. I only made a tiny bit of just-pits, and didn't really have enough to do a ratio test. Instead I think I'll do three batches at the same time. One with 33% of the pits of the fleshed cherries in, one with 50% pits, and one 66% pits. And maybe go from there.

Just moved to WA and cherry season is starting soI definitely want to try making this. What recipe did you use? I still have a gallon of Everclear sitting around and have access to Rainier, Chelan, and Bing cherries at the local market.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dms666
Oct 17, 2005

It's Playoff Beard Time! Go Pens!

Rotten Cookies posted:

You lucky gently caress. There's a link in the OP that's like Danish-schnapps-recipes or something. I found it on that site. From what I remember it was however many pitted cherries, cut in half. Take half of the pits removed, crush em in a bag, and throw em in as well. Cover in ever clear.

Thanks! Seems the site is just selling ebooks now, I'll look into them eventually.