Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

NikkolasKing posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyHjEQR7vMA

I just finished Fishman Island and Punk Hazard for the first time.

I've been warned about FI. It's apparently a big reason many say post-timeskip isn't as good as pre-timeskip. I thought it had its moments but, yeah, it was definitely one of the weakest arcs I've seen. I blame Hordy and his gang all being boring. OP usually has great antagonists.

Punk Hazard was much better thanks to Caesar and everyone doing more stuff. Just a lot more drama and suspense. There was none in Fishman Island because everybody was so much stronger than the bad guys.

Excited for Dressrosa and hopefully seeing Doflamingo get his soon. What a shithead. Revenge for Little Oars Jr.!

Speaking of which, I'm going through Impel Down and Marineford again. So good. Even in 2018 I knew the end result but I still had hope. Here in 2020, I still am cheering on Luffy and begging for Ace to survive. You know, in a lot of Gundam games, you can save Four from Zeta Gundam. People loved her nd mourned her death that much. OP is the biggest manga franchise ever or something, surely there must be OP video games where you can save Ace?

string theory posits that there are infinite parallel universes and ace is dead in every single one of them

sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU