Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

My favorite Zoro scene is still back in Water 7, when he and some other Straw Hats storm Iceberg's mansion/house thing. He's following Nami down a hallway, and when she turns right, he turns left. Gets me every time.
Good one. There's also that one in the Davy Back Fight filler where he manages to choose the dead end when playing Red Light, Green Light.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Nechronic posted:

I wish Brooke would wear two eyepatches. Not like he needs eyes to see anyway.
:yohoho:

Had to do it.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
It's as Zoro told him when he compared him to a frog in a well: he peaked at being 'strongest in Fishman Island' but never progressed beyond that, while Zoro wants to be the best in the entire world.

At the beginning of the series, Zoro was feared throughout the East Blue and and then along came Mihawk from the Grand Line (out of boredom, no less) to show him the difference between them, not just in physical strength but experience in facing different types of opponents that force you to improve your tactics.

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Nov 11, 2012