Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i bet luffy could crush an egg in his hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

brook has the best wanted poster

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

as far as i know strong world is the only one that is canon, but it also doesn't affect anything at all so that doesn't really matter. film z can't be canon for a bunch of reasons, one of the biggest being that they meet aokiji in it.

the movies are fun though so who cares

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Hi i just wanted to say i've really been enjoying this arc since the biscuit fight ended. Brook got an incredibly good showing that i think he was long overdue for, that was really great to see

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i always felt like brook got the short end of the stick, what with the crew disbanding almost immediately after he joined, but he's really getting a lot of chances to shine this arc and it's wonderful

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i just mostly don't really like the "default" outfits of the strawhats post timeskip. luffy and sanji's are fine but everyone else i'm pretty eh about. they've all gotten better outfits in later arcs though

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i love hancock

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i thought it ruled

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

limeicebreakers posted:

Is it not enough to see Hancock, kick super hard?

ill admit this is all i really wanted

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

its christmas you dweebs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

wano ftmfw