Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

238 down, 788 to go. :negative:

Caught up on Netflix after stopping just before Skypiea when it just came out and christ, what an insane ride it's been. The pace and plotting seemed to have picked up considerably after that arc too. I was getting pretty bored by the end of the Enel fight and found myself just skipping through episodes. Luffy just obliterated Usopp so it'll be cool to see where this goes. I will say, I miss those old fansubs with that group who animated all the attacks. Are they still around? I realize that was all the way back in loving 2005... :( But one can hope, eh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

So One Pace has been really good... thanks for that.

Just in the middle of the Fishmen arc now and drat, things just keep getting better and better.

Although holy poo poo - the sexualization of Nami and Robin is through the roof. Like, camera angles right at their chests and lingering. Does it tame it down ever or is it just like this from now on? I like boobs as much as the next guy but I don't need it constantly in my face.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I should probably slow down my catching up it sounds like, haha. I have about 6 more arcs to go through to get up to Wano.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Would that by chance be the Foxy stuff? Cause the Foxy arc ruled.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Oh the marine base stuff was funny. Stupid ending but the rest was cool, hehe.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Just about caught up with One Pace - 2 more episodes left but... looks like I am still about 100 episodes behind the current airing stuff. How come no one is discussing it? According to Wikipedia there's been new episodes since like January. :lol:

Wano has been interesting - although I do miss the usual pirate stuff since this has just been a samurai showdown. But it seems things are about to kick off - esp since everyone is happy - I am expecting everything to go to poo poo. Nothing good lasts this early.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Made it to 1060 - I am almost there...!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

And like that, all caught up after 20 or so years. Jesus Christ that number. Pretty good conclusion - took a bit to get used to wacky G5 Luffy and it'll be interesting to see how they use this now - is it always gonna go Looney Tunes?