Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Frigate
Apr 30, 2007

you cant have it, you dont have nuff teef to chew it
Is there a plugin that will let me put individual albums on repeat without making that album a playlist by itself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharts
Jul 3, 2008

a̸ ̕s̡cŗeam͟i͠ng͞ ͘sk͏u̢l̨l i̡s y͝o͡ųr o͡n͟l͞y ͢comp̛ani̡o͞n͝
HELLO dead thread I'm post

Here's my lovingly pissed-around-with-for-hours-on-end foobar2000 setup:

(sorry if it's too green in that screenshot, it usually isn't aside from the spectrogram stuff which is as green as it wants to be)

As you can see, it's a ColumnsUI layout cheerfully crammed with a bunch of panel stack splitters. I really didn't like how the filters had those grey bars no matter what, not to mention they looked terrible with UI Hacks' Aero transparency, so I set up some panel stack splitters to overlap and hide them. Which is why I'm posting (aside from to show off, i mean c'mon this setup is pretty sweet), I was wondering if anyone could help me with a probably esoteric issue: I also used that technique to hide the filters' scroll bars, which definitely looks better, but now means that when I filter down to just a few bands the text can disappear into the hidden area if it's just the wrong length.

Here's what I'm specifically talking about :

Fine. But if I filter to all artists with "Autumn" in the name:

Anyway, does anyone know a way to force scroll bars to show instead of disappearing when unneeded (which they do, by default)? It's a minor issue but if I can fix it, I'd like to. I'm assuming I need to mess with some global setting but honestly, I'm a rank amateur at coding :sweatdrop:

Bonus inquiry: anyone know how to set the NG Playlist album headers and currently playing (non-selected) item to display a colour other than the white they currently are?

• Locked thread