Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«177 »
Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006

Grimey Drawer

You guys seem excited but I've gotta say Tabasco whiskey sounds disgusting. Try putting a few drops of tabasco in your next dram. How can this be good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Lowness 72 posted:

You guys seem excited but I've gotta say Tabasco whiskey sounds disgusting. Try putting a few drops of tabasco in your next dram. How can this be good?

Honestly, I find the whiskey regulation chat more interesting than the product. I am curious, though, because you're right, it sounds gross, and I'd love to know if it somehow works after all. The liquor store near me only carries 750mL bottles, though, and I'm not $21 curious.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Slippery Tilde

For me it would just be a fun gimmick to try with some friends.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006

The glass is fully empty!

Grimey Drawer

Yeah, it really seems like a Fireball/Malort sort of thing where I'm not really enthusiastic about it, but more interested in it as something to inflict on people around me. It just seems like weaponized bad taste - like someone looked at Fireball and said "You know, there are still some redeeming qualities to this. I won't rest until I have the trashiest beverage possible."

Ha, but you see, someone beat them to the punch because this exists already: https://beachwhiskey.com

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

consider your chops: busted

Soiled Meat

Toast Museum posted:

Honestly, I find the whiskey regulation chat more interesting than the product. I am curious, though, because you're right, it sounds gross, and I'd love to know if it somehow works after all. The liquor store near me only carries 750mL bottles, though, and I'm not $21 curious.

I bet you any money you like if this makes it to Australia itíll be $65+. And people will still buy it.

«177 »