Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

It breaks my heart looking at bourbon prices in the States compared to what I pay here in London. Woodford usually hovers around £28 ($43ish) and I recently bought a bottle of Eagle Rare 10yo for ~£35 (~$54).

Would there be a market for a spirit swap thread à la the beer-swap thread?

I'd be well up for packing up some interesting whiskies/gins and posting them off to climes unknown.

So as not to de-rail too much, a chum bought me a bottle of Old Grandad for my birthday. Not had it before, and god help me I like it. Very strong rye notes to it - planning on trying a bastardised Sazerac with it tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU