Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I’ve wanted to try the Whistlepigs for a while, and our local Safeway has 10% off as they’re closing down. Worth jumping in to either of these?

Whistle Pig straight rye (yellow looking label) $75
Whistle Pig Old World (red label) around $115

For reference, Johnny Blue would be about $205.

E: ah forgot I could check the local total wine price. It’s a bit cheaper at TW even without discount. Never mind.

EL BROMANCE fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jul 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Sounds good to me. I’m not one to buy something just for a brand name, and saving money is never a bad thing!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah I couldn’t find the Premium locally looking on that one site, just normal.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

fwiw, the only reason I was interested in Whistlepig was because I went to a bar that also sold bottles, looked through their supply and saw they had really good reviews online. Now I’m sad that despite never seeing their marketing directly, I’m a victim of second hand bullshittery!