Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Hed posted:

Made a few 10" pies this weekend. This was my first time making Pizza:

Mozzarella, Prosciutto, and Dates:

The dates and prosciutto together were a really really nice flavor. I will definitely be making this again, larger.

I also made a pepperoni after this, but that's boring. I can't say these were the best pizzas I've ever had, but I can't name another one I've had that was better.

I did these in a 14" cutter pan, since I didn't have a stone. Thanks to this thread I ordered a FibraMent that should be able to sit on the bottom of my oven all the time. I just used Alton Brown's basic recipe but it was absolutely delicious.

This sounds delicious to me and I want to try it. What kind of dates did you use?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Hed posted:

Made a few 10" pies this weekend. This was my first time making Pizza:

Mozzarella, Prosciutto, and Dates:

The dates and prosciutto together were a really really nice flavor. I will definitely be making this again, larger.

Finally got around to making this myself and oh my god, so good. No picture, though, because I was so hungry.