Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

torkel
Feb 22, 2012

mub da mo bidda te dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga
So I got my new place a while back and I'm finally adjusting to the horror of having a lovely oven. It being the weekend and all, I made pizza.
Just an excuse though, I eat pizza in the weekdays too :3:

Anyway here are some pics.

Here's what I made today for lunch, dough had risen overnight, so maybe 15 hours? Taste was great, like a really good ciabatta or something like that.
And yeah my camera sucks.

Salami, some basil & oregano.

Two crumbshots, got a pretty nice rise where I wanted it - I mostly need to work on my tossing technique as you can see ;)

Crust turned out as good as I can expect really, me not having a stone and all.

Here's what I made yesterday (did I mention I like pizza?):

Same dough, though just a couple of hours of regular rise. Taste wasn't nearly as good. Although I did a lot better with the tossing..

Better shots too, my camera works in mysterious ways :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU