Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
If CzarChasm will provide the recipe, I don't see why we couldn't perfect the perfect Bratwurst pizza with a mustard pretzel crust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
If I recall she's like 16.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

ogopogo posted:

The Last Action Gyro pan pizza...
Garlic oil/mozz/parm/gyro meat/feta/red onion base to fire, then finished with tzatziki, dill, parsley, feta, red onion, and a harissa hot sauce that some friends have created and are selling now.

Just beautiful.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Once again science saves the day

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
In order to prevent weirdness I am posting to say that you should put that amazing pizza in a box and mail it to me.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Congrats! You've got the moustache for it!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
That crumb and the cheese crust is lovely. A+

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

LifeSunDeath posted:

that won't bring me glory at all!

Today is a good day for pie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I don't think you're getting that off without heavy chemicals or a sandblaster.

edit: lasers?