Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Can you only download one car pack at a time in your queue? I started downloading the BMW M5 then entered in the codes for the limited edition content and launch car pack and even though I clicked Download Now neither of them get added to my Download Queue. I even tried to manually add them from my purchase history on the Xbox site and they still won't add to the queue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Powershift posted:

once again, the data is the same between the muscle car pack/launch pack/pre-order bonus/VIP pack. it will only download the data once, but will still unlock the proper stuff in game

I'm saying the data hasn't even downloaded once, all I have is the M5 pack downloading, unless the M5 pack is covered under that as well.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

In the spirit of their Top Gear partnership I want some Reliant Robin DLC.

• Locked thread