Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
Quickie suggestion. Invest in a clay pot to put in your window. Plant basil, parsley, herbs... in the pot. Don't use too much at a time and keep em watered. Renewable resource for turning bland dishes into something awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
Broccoli:

Get some.
Steam till a fork will penetrate easily but it still has integrity. (10-12 minutes)
Put in bowl.
Toss in a couple pats of butter and some coarse salt.
Lid it.
Shake.
Eat.

I love broccoli. Middle of the night when I'm craving chips, if broccoli is in the house I'll eat it this way.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
Roasted broccoli with mushrooms, garlic, onions and a bit of olive oil is fantastic.

I may have described inaccurately. 10-12 minutes is from when I turn on the heat. It isn't actually steaming that long. I like a fork to penetrate but it still is pretty solid.

e: Also, where in America are pork chops a cheap cut? I'd eat pork chops every day if they were even on par with chicken prices. Tell me! I will move there.

brick cow fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Jan 20, 2012