Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

H2SO4 posted:

This is a billion percent true. Waste time on your phone, don't VPN out of your company network.

I actually grabbed a giant data plan precisely so I can hook my laptop up to it during warehouse visits.

Had nothing to do aside from test a "dead device" and "set up a NAS" at the warehouse. Also windows updates on the only PC there that hadn't been done in a very long time. Very good netflix catchup tbh, I have no idea why they scheduled me there for the whole day but whatever i guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU