Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

OpenVPN question. I run OpenVPN at home and I'm wondering if there is a way to set the "pipe all traffic including internet traffic through the vpn" option on a per-account basis.

What I'd like to get to is a situation where I can sign into account X on the VPN and just have the remote-bound traffic pushed over the VPN and use local internet, but if I sign into account Y all traffic goes over VPN. I can only find an option to change that globally for all accounts so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Really? Crap. I was afraid of that. I can do that, but it seems like it would be an easy option to have available.

OpenVPN :argh:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

MrMoo posted:

You can push the configuration using a CCD file:
code:
push "dhcp-option DNS 8.8.8.8"
push "dhcp-option DNS 8.8.4.4"
push "redirect-gateway"

Can I set this per user though?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Unifi question. I'm running a controller (just a small PC running Debian, not the official unifi dream machine device) and 3 AP's and generally, it works OK (I do have occasional issues where i need to disconnect and reconnect to wifi, especially on my phone), but I'm seeing this in my dashboard:

Looks like its dropping a bunch?

My other AP's look like this

Is that first one dying, or is there some reason for it to look like that?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Ok, I thought it was dying.

It is typically my least used AP so that makes sense