Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wolffenstein
Aug 2, 2002

Pork Pro

WattsvilleBlues posted:

Multiple xbox ones, one internet connection.
Enable Universal Plug n Play on your router.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wolffenstein
Aug 2, 2002

Pork Pro

Red_Fred posted:

Hi thread. I recently got an IP camera which I would like to block from going to the Internet except for getting to some Time servers. Can someone please sanity check my settings:

Static map for the device:

FW ruleset:

FW interface setup:

Are those all working as I expect? How do I add an exception for some specific urls?

KKKLIP ART posted:

Or is there some way to make a local machine a time server so it doesn’t have to touch the web at all?
Since Red's using an EdgeRouter, it has a built-in time server. So write a destination NAT rule to forward all non-router NTP requests to the router.

edit: here have my ntp rule

wolffenstein fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Feb 3, 2019

wolffenstein
Aug 2, 2002

Pork Pro
No it should be the ip of your router, but yes the interface of your camera.

wolffenstein
Aug 2, 2002

Pork Pro
You could disable the DHCP server on the router and turn on the DHCP server on the Pi.