Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blackflare
Dec 6, 2004

I am a Purrrfect Princess

Are there any particular suggestions specifically for signal range? I'm looking to spend under 75$. Our old piece of poo poo d-link loses signal outside of the room its placed in, and I really need something that will cover most of the house. This is really the only important thing I need it for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackflare
Dec 6, 2004

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I have a question about a windows process. dnscache under svchost seems to be using a lot of memory, but I don't really know if that's normal or not.
http://i.imgur.com/xUcd09Q.jpg
Is that just natural for it to grow that big? Last reboot was about 5 days ago. This is on win7.

edit: it's grown to 320 mb now since I took that screenshot this morning

blackflare fucked around with this message at 23:23 on May 30, 2015

blackflare
Dec 6, 2004

Oh right, sorry about that. Its so tiny up there I forgot about it :)