Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eduardo Vasquez
Oct 19, 2005

Even the funkiest brothers must buckle down and get a job. Who knew that tomatoes had such a rich market on Earth? Now, I drink wine worth more than your soul.
Hey guys, I'm having a problem with one of my routers. It seems to me that the wireless won't work anymore but the LAN ports work just fine. Its on dd-wrt build 14929 and before that I think 13525 (if that was a build?). What is happening is when i restart the router my computer only recognizes the wireless for like 10-30 seconds then it just goes away. It won't connect to it at all. Is there any fixes for this or am I just boned? The router in question is a WRT54g v4.0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU