Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Thats awesome. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Koholint
Jan 1, 2010

~Neck Angels~
I lost it at Julie just muttering ”that was a serial killer” after the guy called in asking which simple machine Tom thought he was.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I loved Julies yelping noises while tom was doing Kobayashi ASMR.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

there's a wurster bit he did a few calls in a row in like 2017, where he sings a song in a horrible voice and tom say it's horrible, then wursters says 'aw but that's my best voice!'. I've been looking for a clip of that forever but i've not been able to track down which episodes it's in.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Lol I don't remember this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFOj9Y_0qeA

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

I threw him $50, but Zach's twitter despair over the puppet show kickstarter getting no love is tragically sad.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Julie Klausner is cancelled.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe
She’s going to have to do a lot worse for me to not still appreciate her extended Manson riffs with Tom.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Context?

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"
She made an awkward joke about a potential hire for an assistant position not being dutiful enough to have seen Difficult People.
https://twitter.com/julieklausner/status/1182672029838913538

Seems fine?

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

the tweet was about a straight white guy who interviewed to be her assistant on S2 of Difficult People and he opened the interview by saying "I haven't seen any episodes of the show" and she said that only a straight white guy would have that sort of confidence, something along those lines. I thought it was a funny tweet tbh

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Twitter is such a massive turd pit of whiny idiots.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Anyone know the source of the thing Tom plays during his collages with a (director?) telling someone to go back and forth touching a wall and a window and explaining what they feel?

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

peepsalot posted:

Anyone know the source of the thing Tom plays during his collages with a (director?) telling someone to go back and forth touching a wall and a window and explaining what they feel?

sounds like The Master

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Thom and the Heads posted:

sounds like The Master

Ah, yeah I guess it is.

Couldn't find an unedited clip but looks like a pretty crunk film
:nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUU3fsp9bTM
:nws:

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe
I've thought about how cool it would be to have a graphical representation of every sound collage that shows each clip on a timeline as well as clip source, date of first appearance, number of appearances, etc. I have no relevant knowledge on how to accomplish this, though.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

The Bunk posted:

I've thought about how cool it would be to have a graphical representation of every sound collage that shows each clip on a timeline as well as clip source, date of first appearance, number of appearances, etc. I have no relevant knowledge on how to accomplish this, though.

This is from the FOT Facebook group, but someone's been curating a YouTube playlist of sources for as many sound collage clips as they can find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=playlist

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

https://twitter.com/bestshow4life/status/1197581406064566272?s=19

Toebone
Jul 1, 2002

Start remembering what you hear.
RIP to a real one

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

his calls were worse than kat

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
:( that sucks

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Toebone posted:

RIP to a real one

He didn't sound worse/sicker, but in the past couple months when he did call it seemed to be getting much crazier.

SolamenteDoug
Mar 26, 2017

Pouring out a Red Bull for Bob

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

inferis posted:

his calls were worse than kat

Mods ban this monster

Koholint
Jan 1, 2010

~Neck Angels~
The air hockey stuff in the most recent show had me in tears. Nathan’s so loving funny, I hope he has another show or something soon.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

He has something in the works with hbo but no details have come out yet

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I think Nathan for You flew under the public's rader enough that he could easily keep doing shows where he is screwing with people.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

inferis posted:

He has something in the works with hbo but no details have come out yet

Maybe he's involved with Tom's mayonnaise comercial.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

LMAO Tom ripping into Ramano

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Someone finally uploaded Limp Bizkit rage meter on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIbuR9mA-VQ

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Someone needs to teach AP mike how spoilers work. His idea of not spoiling something seems to be totally spoiling it but being coy about it lol. Thanks for ruining the mccmilions finale dude.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
I would also like if AP Mike could actually laugh at tom's jokes instead of just sensibly chuckling non-stop

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

No way I love the chuckle.

That was honestly the most fired up I've ever heard Mike lol.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Funniest best show bit in the past few years is still Tom and Julie ripping apart LA Woman. 11/22/17 in the last 20 Minutes

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012
Loved the new sound collage. Where's that spring break audio from?

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

a dozen swans posted:

Loved the new sound collage. Where's that spring break audio from?

There was a video popular on Twitter recently of a bunch of shitheads in Florida explaining that they still had to celebrate spring break.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

veni veni veni posted:

Someone needs to teach AP mike how spoilers work. His idea of not spoiling something seems to be totally spoiling it but being coy about it lol. Thanks for ruining the mccmilions finale dude.

Thanks for the heads up. I held off listening until I finished McMillions. He also spoiled the end of Uncut Gems before I had the chance to see it.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Yes!

https://twitter.com/scharpling/status/1242174719580758016?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

This owns.